ProgressBar(training_length=None, update_interval=100, bar_length=50, out=<_io.TextIOWrapper name='<stdout>' mode='w' encoding='UTF-8'>)¶
Trainer extension to print a progress bar and recent training status.
This extension prints a progress bar at every call. It watches the current iteration and epoch to print the bar.
- training_length (tuple) – Length of whole training. It consists of an
integer and either
'iteration'. If this value is omitted and the stop trigger of the trainer is
IntervalTrigger, this extension uses its attributes to determine the length of the training.
- update_interval (int) – Number of iterations to skip printing the progress bar.
- bar_length (int) – Length of the progress bar in characters.
- out – Stream to print the bar. Standard output is used by default.
Initializes up the trainer state.
This method is called before entering the training loop. An extension that modifies the state of
Trainercan override this method to initialize it.
When the trainer has been restored from a snapshot, this method has to recover an appropriate part of the state of the trainer.
ExponentialShiftextension changes the optimizer’s hyperparameter at each invocation. Note that the hyperparameter is not saved to the snapshot; it is the responsibility of the extension to recover the hyperparameter. The
ExponentialShiftextension recovers it in its
initializemethod if it has been loaded from a snapshot, or just setting the initial value otherwise.
Parameters: trainer (Trainer) – Trainer object that runs the training loop.
Serializes the extension state.
It is called when a trainer that owns this extension is serialized. It serializes nothing by default.
- training_length (tuple) – Length of whole training. It consists of an integer and either